Thursday, August 30, 2012

The day before Second Test !!

So my second preparation lasted for 2 months. I tried to learn a lot from the books I had and the programs one of my korean friend girl gave to practice with. I sincerely thank to one of my friends whom I acquainted at the first test center because that was the only girl who sincerely helped me to gain some books to work on my TOEFL. The day before the test I tried to motivate and inspire myself through some of the philosophical notes I took from my success books. So jot down one phrase on my teaching board and tried to stay in a positive attitude, it says; " Everything effects, Everything else". Then I said to myself; "No matter what score I get I am still willing to learn from this experience, whether I fail or succeed again I am able to handle my emotions and stay positive as all those will matter for my future success".
My friend asked if I'm confident enough to attain my poised objective this time but I knew that I wouldn't be able to reach 100 this time again due to I was aware of my pathetic score, hence, I hoped my hard works would pay off. So portend thoughts came true after while because there is someone wisely said "If you think you win, you will win, if you think you fail you will surely fail"


No comments:

Post a Comment