Saturday, March 24, 2012

Practice 1...

During these practice times I tried to decoy several types of strategies in order to hone my mediocre skill, reading plethora of books to reciting abstruse hieroglyphics. I tried to work on my listen part as much as I could, practiced it with different type of tapes and programs...
Mostly I used software "Hackers TOEFL IBT <Listening>" which you can set up on your computer and use it in a way you want to!!
Also I used "Longman IBT" software in order to buttress my listening section, as much as I'm concerned it did influenced on me, and helped me a lot to soar my score. At the beginning everything I marked on seemed wrong, and every answer choices I chose appeared mistaken. I couldn't understand it's challenge, it seemed sort of labyrinthine and onerous because when I was practicing it I was sort of certain that I was choosing right answer but the answers I chose always had been wrong.
However I didn't give up, I tried to understand every detail from the lectures and conversations. Conversations are not that knotty as lectures, because lectures contain plethora of details that you have to catch logically its expression. On the other hand enunciation play big role, because listening section contains of different pronunciations as British and American, so be ready additionally for both of them.
I expect that preparing for this sort of exams craves plenty effort, especially you have to use euphemism to seize what you want, or with languish brain you can never accomplish something well.
When I was preparing for my poised objective I couldn't find enough energy to follow through because at the same time I had to work and study. In my first preparation I took 2 weeks to work on this task, but definitely I didn't improve anything by practicing online courses. Of course they could familiarize you to optional directions of TOEFL but if you do not learn strategies and what to do something when you face knotty logical questions, it doesn't really help you to achieve your poised objective but could be noxious to spend your time wisely. Additionally I tried to learn plethora of academic words and searched for strategies of how to head right direction. Those things made me lethargic enough that I even couldn't get up early in the morning, I spend more than 2-3 hours a day BUT it was not enough.
When I was preparing for my second test I used several profound books which helped more to soar my mediocre skills, here you go;

  
 

2 comments:

  1. Exam Preparation: How to Pass the Test TOEFL
    • One of the first steps we must take to approve the toefl is to find a specialized teacher, who knows the operation of the exam and of course, with which we learn English in a practical way. In our academy we are specialized in toefl courses in Madrid.
    • As you can imagine, knowing the scheme of the exam is important, however there are students who are not clear, or prepare the exam for free without taking into account the specifications of the test. Do not forget that to pass the TOEFL it is essential to know the exam model and its parts. In the following linkf you will find information about the TOEFL IBT model, toefl courses
    • Do not forget to set goals and schedules. Preparing an exam is a responsibility, and as such it is necessary to establish schedules and routines that help us to study, so that we can memorize what we will need to get the degree. Visit us at our academies of toefl in Madrid.
    • The test exams are always useful, especially to know the test. If you are going to attend a specialized academy like ours, you will have the opportunity to take exams or mock exams with which you can measure your level. Once you take the official exam you will have had enough time to know its structure.
    • Although you have attended many classes and are confident, one of the conditions to approve the TOEFL is to go safe but give nothing by fact. It is true that you must perform the safe and secure examination of your knowledge, however you must keep in mind that not all exams are equal in content.
    • Do not stop practicing. Both speaking and listening can be exercised outside the class schedule, do not forget to learn and perform exercises that focus especially on these two parts.
    • And finally, a tip that you should follow at all times, relax. When you are doing the test try to concentrate and do not get nervous at any time.
    Here are our tips on how to pass the toefl exam . If you want to know more about this official exam, contact our academy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete