Saturday, March 10, 2012

Awarding with Voucher!

While I was preparing for my poised objective, I received an email from American Embassy of Tashkent. According to their email, they could recommend voucher for students who have exemplary acuity on English language of different sources...
So, I applied to this process and I had a telephone call with one of consulers from an Embassy.
As good as I remember my first interview was not that creditable, due to the fact I had reprehensible mood in spite of my colleagues. Nevertheless in that period I erratically awarded with "voucher" card which gives the chance to pass TOEFL for free. It was so exciting and unpredictable for me. As I consider this fact as success, I didn't know that this experience also teaches me with something good that I can invest in my future. what do I mean by that is "the success that has been gained with no effort will never tastes as good as it is"
So I got the chance to pass this test for free.
I was credulous enough to believe that the first step had been passed successfully "only in my mind" because I didn't know that this delusion thought is not my success but failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment