Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finally I received my result!

In this 2 weeks I was tentative about my answer, because I didn't know how was it going to be.
Finally at the end of those 2 weeks I received my online score.

I got "45" out of "120" (What a pathetic) :'(

Reading:   8  out of 30
Listening: 3  out of 30 (I think I kicked the most lowest score on this section) 
Speaking: 19 out of 30
Writing:   15 out of 30

Frankly, it didn't make me lachrymose or livid, instead I laughed on my result. I think it's because I was lax enough to face poignant score whereas I had to be aware that this drastically could impact or nullify every future actions of mine.
My Mom suggested me to retake this test in 2 months again. So my ambiguity thwarted me of what I really ought to do. Hence, Mom gave creditable advice to perpetuate my process.... This is something I'm always grateful and plaudit about.
However, it was an eye-opening experience for me, I didn't expect that result from my English because I was credulous enough to believe that my english deserves more than that. I was iconoclast for my score and I started to blame those who made judgement of my english, stood as plaintiff as someone who is completely adamant for that ignominious answer.
Blatantly, everybody can be as hidebound as I was if the situation heads in way that you're not predicted about. Nevertheless I believe this failure experience will teach and burgeon covert miracles that you have never discovered before.
I cannot be iconoclast for my failure it could teach me something valuable in the future.
"People say that success gives a chance to grow whereas failure to destroy" In my opinion failure only doesn't teach something but it burgeons a person mentally and emotionally sturdy.
This is the topic I observed by my students and the one I came up to spread out.
So, let's continue.
I was insensitive of my score because the voucher I awarded didn't taste as envenom as I was concerned because this was something I got out of nothing, indeed I applied and had had conversation with counsuler but I had to do something more in order to appreciate my discipline.
Well, I didn't care because I passed this test for free but I was mediocre to realize that I had spent plethora of time, and the is something I had to care about - not a money. (Ah obtuse Zulayla)
So my journey perpetuated by the advice I received from my mother. She suggested to not be torpid and continue my process until I reach the poised target that I aided on. Well my ephemeral obstreperous tirade had to obsolete if I really want to achieve my goal. Sagaciously I decided to not give up....

Now real journey begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment