Friday, March 23, 2012

Second Decision!

Finally after receiving my score I decided to perpetuate my process. I couldn't be braggart with my result instead I covert it from my friends for a while. My failure thwarted me to be exemplary for my students and friends, but I wasn't so lachrymose to face my barrier, so I had to handle it on time or it would be too late for me to alibi or tirade of what I had to do.
I ruminated carefully and decided to retake my second TOEFL in 2 months. But this time I used another strategy to achieve my poised objective. However I am able to say that every experiences I had faced were creditable enough that challenged me in pragmatic pathway to make my next progress laudable.
I couldn't abrogate what my Mom said, so it was true though. I'm not the person who quits the game that easily or who gives up so fast. I took immediate actions as becoming tenacious for my next preparation.
Nevertheless after this my first experiences I lost my belief to trust in myself with finger crossed. It really did influence on me, because whenever I try to do something I never expect something extra instead of the ways that I have passed on. It was not abstruse to realize why I got this score because I knew what I did, so I did believe that it is my pathetic error. Even I couldn't express strong adulation for my result I knew I had to do something more. BUT I didn't know, I didn't know that the way I kept would led to nullify all I hoped and desired.
I speak in English for more than 4 years, but I still feel some tenuous parts where I gotta work hardly on.
I'm not gonna give plethora of exegesis or linger my speech too long of I have felt, so now let's just dive into my second preparation time.
I will try to give more information as much as I could remember. (So second challenge accepted)


No comments:

Post a Comment