Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finally the day came! (28.08.2011)

I went to the testing center which is located in the heart of Tashkent. Test had to begin at 9 am, so I was a bit earlier because I didn't want to be tardy for the first time. While I was waiting for the administrator I met couple korean and russian girls who were also waiting for the officer. I had a very nice conversation with them, I tried to speak in english because I didn't want to be embarrassed when I face the speaking section. So I thought it would be sort of practice in order to be pragmatist for my first challenge.
Finally the administrator came, she introduced us how the official test organized and what we can do and what not to.
So, at the beginning of the test, I was not really excited or frustrated because I was quiet familiar with all direction  how they structured. Well, I was out of the hook, I did follow the direction, just started a reading section! The reading section lingered about 1 hour, after analyzing plethora of labyrinthine questions, I went upon to the listening part. When I was passing the listening section I felt lethargic to follow through, because that knotty reading passages were already made my mind languish. Since I had spent 2 hours on one chair my brain was about to burst out...
I didn't pay much attention to the questions on the listening part, due to the fact, languid brain can never accomplish something creditable.
After listening section we had 10 minutes break, I drank water and the girl whom I just acquainted with shared her cookies, 10 minutes later I went back to testing room, "again that exhausting challenge"
Speaking part wasn't that difficult but if we don't consider my confusion at the beginning on "independent task" I didn't expect that audience can be that audible while others start speaking though. (I forgot what I was speaking about, despite of the noise of audience) it was so frustrating especially when I forgot my talk in the middle of recording time, but it didn't last long, so I managed to make it better in another tasks.
I also managed on my writing section, but the topic was too abstruse on the integrated task, I didn't understand what I read and what I heard, however I tried my best to write whatever I did get...
Finally the test did over at about 2 pm , I went out with girl with lethargic mood but I encouraged them to "believe everything is going to be good" (ahh my wrong thoughts)
We exchanged our phone numbers and gone in our ways. I really had enjoyable time with them, at least I was happy where I could make good friends over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment