Sunday, March 11, 2012

Waiting for my result!

Finally, right after I have passed my first TOEFL it was the time to wait for my result.
I had to start my work though, I was about to begin my teaching process of English. Frankly I wasn't pragmatist on this area, since I had worked on myself hardly I was almost certain that I would succeed.
I gathered about 40 people who would liked to join my classes, but you never know what God gives you as a challenge. As a matter of fact out of the people I gathered, only 10 % of them decided to attend my classes. "what a poignant" :-/
During this 2 weeks I managed to start my work, hence, I began my teaching with 5 people at the beginning, I was mediocre enough to jump-off this process, defacto I hadn't had adequate experience on that. I tried my best to be an exemplary teacher as much as I could, I had students from different sources, some of them were children yet and some of them already grown men and women. However I thought that this is going to be a new journey to learn something significant and hone my skills much more better than they were "specially on English"
As long as I'm concerned teaching is a pragmatic process of sharpening your skills and the abilities you work on to burgeon.
Actually I never thought that I could fail on my work but whenever you fail it does mean that you are not adroit enough to master this area, which means you should work on yourself again and again. By telling of the candor I'm able to say I didn't give up on my poised objective so I perpetuated gathering people until I reach the target that I had intended on.

No comments:

Post a Comment