Saturday, March 10, 2012

The beginning of the Journey

My first experience of TOEFL had started at the beginning of August in 2011. In this time I was working at Pawnshop as a cashier, therefore I was about to quit my job for some several reasons! If you really want to concentrate on something which is worthwhile for your future, you will have to give up something else which has no major role in that period, if we don't talk about "time" of course!
I really had needed someone in order to help with my process, at the beginning I even didn't know how to register to TOEFL, I tried to ask some help of my friends, my friends' friends, whoever I found as significant and qualified on this task. Indeed I found most intelligent people who had started learning English when they were a child or just had mastered this language as they were an adult, unfortunately for the reason I had passion to succeed on my missions I couldn't find someone proper who could help me and coach me in a right way.  I used my little brother as my partner due to the fact he has got good ability of speaking English!
In that period I have tried to use my oral English as much as I could, sometimes if I had no one to talk with, I spoke to myself in order to not lose my speaking ability.
Fortunately I had some resources which had helped me a lot to get to know what sort of  test TOEFL is.
I found some online courses, online websites which could help me to practice some more: The one I used mostly this one: http://www.testden.com/challenge/login.asp#_jumpto 
So my preparation time lingered about 2 weeks, because after 2 weeks I had to take my first TOEFL exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment