Sunday, March 11, 2012

The day before "Test"

The day before my test I went to the beach where there is no one bothers or disturbs me with something that I was sick and tired to do about. I tried to get enough energy, talked to myself that everything is going to be fine, and pleaded that God to give me strength or ensconce me with something restorative for the reason to do my best on the test...
I was seized of enigmatic thoughts about doing what to do and what not to do. My ambiguity was almost about to kill me because when I was in the path of accomplishing something sacrosanct for my future, I wasn't really have to be uncertain of my actions. I'm telling it because it's very important to remember.   
(My heart says believe in yourself but my mind, you had to practice a lot) It was such onerous to choose one of them especially when I didn't have someone to get espouse. So, even I hadn't had adequate preparation on my task I chose to believe in myself with my finger crossed. As long as I'm concerned it was something that I was mediocre with. I'm telling it because believing in yourself where you haven't done something proven to believe, it doesn't worth to trust no matter how bright you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment